Hello, all! As the summer comes to a close for me and I begin to pack up my things and return to Murray State, I cant help but think about these past two summers with you. I have learned so much over the past to seasons and have enjoyed so much of my time here! I started this internship, a senior in high school with almost no experience having a real job. I have been able to help prepare grants, write blogs, and have made some serious connections which will all help me in my future endeavors as a journalist, but perhaps the greatest thing I have gained from my time with you is a passion for growing local. I plan to take this experience with me for the rest of my life, and I thank you so much for traveling this journey with me! As I leave, I leave a sophomore in college, with multiple jobs and internships under my belt, ready and willing to take on whatever this world can throw at me! It is only by the grace of our God that I have been able to experience this with you, and by His grace alone, will i succeed! Thank you for all that you have done, never abandon what we have spent the last two summers working so hard to build! May God richly bless all of you!

Thanks again,

Mal