Wanted to let everyone know about a festival that the Natural Bridge Park Association is planning for August 23 – 25 at Natural Bridge State Park. There will be arts and crafts booths, food, music, storytelling, quilts  and local produce for sale. More information about this festival can be found online at Natural Bridge Artisan Festival. I have rack cards and if you are interested in having some for your place of business, just let me know your address and I will send you a packet or two.

My gardeners are bringing me pictures of their gardens and I am so impressed. They all give the credit to the organic fertilizer and I have to agree that it is wonderful stuff but terribly stinky.

Rain is still a bit of a problem here but no one is complaining after the extreme heat last summer. My heart is sad for the firefighters who lost their lives fighting the forest fire in Arizona, such brave people.

Myrtle has canned 24 pints of beets, yummy. She is bringing me her recipe. Betty is canning beans already. Everyone who has zucchini is using the large ones for bread. Zucchini Bread freezes well.

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY!!!