We are excited about another great year of Grow Appalachia here on the Northside of Pine Mountain. I have had the pleasure of joining Grow Appalachia this year. I am excited to be a part of the Grow Appalachia Family. I attended the Grow Appalachia conference in Berea this year, and it was such a fantastic experience. The information shared at this event was very beneficial and will be utilized not only in my new position in our Grow app program but also in my garden. I have also been involved in recruiting new participants. I have enjoyed getting out in the community and making new connections, as well as re-establishing some old connections. Being able to share gardening advice and information back and forth with new and veteran gardeners. The joy of helping participants get their garden plans established and watching their plans become reality has been such a rewarding experience. We have had a great turnout, with lots of enthusiasm. Pine Mountain Settlement school has been involved with Grow Appalachia for years, and we are excited about the new gardening season. We have had the pleasure of doing a seed swap, and I am so excited to try some new-to-me seeds.  Happy Gardening Everyone!