Thank You Wise County VCE

I am so sad to say that I have finished up my last week as an intern for the Wise County Extension Office. Overall, I have enjoyed my time working as an intern for the VCE and am sad that it has ended. I am thankful for this opportunity and want to personally thank Phil Meeks for being an amazing supervisor that has taught me so much. I would also like to thank Sara Gardener, LeAnn Hill and the 4-H program for allowing me to help with activities and be involved in educational programs. 

Thankful For The Opportunities that I Have Been Given

Furthermore, I am so thankful that I had this opportunity and had the chance to work with different groups of people that included the Virginia Master Naturalists, Virginia Master Gardeners, Virginia Master Cattleman, the Bee Association, the Virginia Quality Assured Feeder Cattle Program (VQA), the Pine Mountain Trail Conference, and the Grow Wise program that is through Grow Appalachia. I have valued my time here and am so happy that I have had the opportunity to share my experience with you all through this blog. Also, I would like to thank Grow Appalachia for funding half of my internship and for making this possible. This may be goodbye for now, but you will definitely see me again in the future as a volunteer!