Post and Images by Christina Lane
We love our hoop house. We have enjoyed the extended season of mixed lettuce greens, beets and carrots. Here is a recipe for honey roasted carrots. The honey came from our bee hive!
Honey Roasted Carrots
- 3 bunches of Carrots
- 2 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- Parmesan cheese
- Pre Heat oven 350 degrees.
- Wash carrots and pat dry.
- Peel and cut carrots into thirds.
- Place carrots in roasting pan.
- Drizzle olive oil and honey over carrots.
- Sprinkle salt and pepper on carrots.
- Toss carrots to make sure they are coated.
- Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour.
- Roast until fork tender and serve!